Saturday, October 10, 2009

3 Days to V-Day

John and I have been really enjoying the planning of our upcoming vacation, so I guess it’s time to start Blogging about it.  We leave Tuesday morning and head to Washington, DC, arriving around 7:00 in the evening.  John called the hotel and was told the best transportation to the hotel is to simply use Super Shuttle, so that’s exactly what we will to do. 

Our plan is to use public transportation whenever possible.  We will probably rent a car only one day and that’s while we’re in Philadelphia so that we can drive to Lancaster county and visit a quilt shop or two.  Other than that, it’s all trains, buses and subways.  It should be fun.

I think all Blogs need pictures but I don’t have anything vacation related so here’s a picture of our “Devil Cat”, Molly.

IMG_0130

She already looks mad that we’re leaving but once the cats realize Tali will be house/cat sitting they’ll all be happy campers.  They all love Tali.

Love you all!

John and Robin

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great trip. You two have a great time and be safe. You'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete