Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 2 – November 15, 2010

Today marked our 29th wedding anniversary.  That’s right 29 years and counting, and we still haven’t killed each other, LOL!  I know people talk about how time flies, but it really does.  It just doesn’t seem that long ago that we were in Hawaii getting married.

It may have been a special day but we really didn’t do anything special.  It was an at-sea day so we spent the day lounging around, reading our books, taking a nap and, OH YEA, we ate. 

IMG_2257IMG_2263

See they really do change a floor panel in each of the glass elevators to indicator what day of the week it is.  I guess at midnight someone scurries around and changes them all out, but I doubt that I’ll ever be up at the hour to witness it. 

IMG_2258Here is a view from our breakfast table.  This is one of our favorite spots on the ship. 

IMG_2261This is a shot, looking at the promenade (sort of an indoor mall).  There are shops, a pub, Ben & Jerry’s and casual entertainment. 

 IMG_2265

This was our view out a window as we sat down having a before dinner drink. 

IMG_2266

John had a Manhattan and Robin had a Cosmopolitan, Yum!

IMG_2267 IMG_2268 IMG_2269

A beautiful sunset looking out over the Pacific Ocean.

IMG_2274 We came back to our cabin and found a Bat waiting for us. 

Tomorrow, Day 3, Cabo San Lucas and a little shopping.  I need some Mexican vanilla.  

Love you all!

John and Robin

3 comments:

  1. Oh, if you get this, pick me up some Mexican vanilla too Robin. I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...what is it??? Looks like a relaxing trip for sure. Congratulations to you and John

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally used up the last of my Mexican vanilla. I love it. It does seem like just a short time ago that we went to Hawaii for your wedding. Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete