Friday, September 28, 2012

Our Next Adventure

Next Tuesday we are taking off on our next adventure.  This time we’re headed to Washington D.C., followed by a trip to New England to hopefully see the changing of the leaves. .

airplane-10213 

Here’s just a few of the things we have planned.

  • A visit to the White House
  • A visit to the Capital Building
  • A visit to the Supreme Court
  • Lots of Museums
  • Arlington Cemetery
  • Mount Vernon
  • Boston’s North End
  • Kennebunk, Maine
  • Portland, Maine
  • Quechee/Woodstock, Vermont
  • Lots of covered bridges
  • Hot Air Balloon Ride (we hope)

So stay turned.  We hope to post an update daily of our fun-filled vacation.

Love to all,

John and Robin (actually Robin but you probably already knew that)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to tell you that my husband and I are also John and Robin. My parents live in Leisure World Seal Beach and I'm a quilter. Boy do we have a lot in common!

    Did you get White House tour tickets? How long do you plan to be in DC? I'm in Richmond and I can tell you that you could spend the better part of a week there. If you have time, make sure you spend at least a 1/2 day at the Newseum. It's privately owned, so not free admission, but totally worth the price.

    ReplyDelete